Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Letter A and Sunglasses

Those of you who know me, know that I am not creative what so ever. I can follow instructions and I can come up with some of my own ideas after I see what some one else has done. I guess you could say I have to have a pattern to follow but then I can think of ways to add my own touch or "bling" up the pattern.
With Tuck though, I have worked on being more "boyish" and not so "blingish" when it comes to things for him.

I found this on a blog I read and thought Tuck and I could handle this.
Letter "A"
Tucker colored it "A"pple red and then he glued "A"ubie on there.
He asked me, "Mommy can we do "T" for Tucker and tractor and train?" I promised him that we could do that as soon as we got there but we have a little ways to go in the alphabet before we get there.

Tucker has new sunglass that Cooney and CC bought him. He loves that they are Mickey Mouse and will quickly point it out to you.

Thanks Mom and Dad for make my little man a cool dude!!

No comments: