Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Sweet Husband

I have a wonderful husband and I know I don't tell him enough how wonderful he is. He helps me so much with Tucker and helps on projects around the house. He can truly fix ANYTHING!! A few weeks ago we came home and found our kitchen light cover on the floor. I was so glad we weren't at home when it feel because it could have hurt Tuck if it had fallen on him. The cover broke into several pieces so I go to Home Depot thinking I'll just buy a new cover and it wouldn't be very expensive. Well, we would have to purchase a whole new unit (which we don't need because the light is fine just the cover is broken) and I was shocked at how much the ugly thing cost. It was already in our house when we bought our house so I didn't change it out. Anyway, since we couldn't get another cover I hated to waste the light we did have so my sweet husband took the light down, wired the light to turn on when we turn on the kitchen entrance light and put the light in the laundry closet!! (I call it a laundry closet because it really is more like a closet than a room. There has never been a light in there so I am delighted!! He is so good. I knew he could do it. So now I am thinking about track lighting in the kitchen where the other light fell because there isn't a light in our pantry and that would give light in our pantry plus it is cheeper than the ugly light we had. A win/win!!!

Tuck and Chance showing of Chance's birds. Tuck can't wait to go with his daddy.

No comments: