Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sale and Employee Gifts!!


This fabulous BeautiControl product is on sale for 40% OFF!! That's right 40% off!! It is great for dry, thirsty skin. My mother LOVES it!! Great Christmas present for your mother, mother-in-law and grandmothers for a fabulous price!!

BeautiControl's Dermal Filling Moisture Masque saturates your skin with the moisture it needs to stay healthy and smooth. Made with a patent-pending triple peptide complex and Hyaluronic Filling Spheres®, you not only get the moisture you need, but you also reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as 15 minutes!
Check out my webpage here but remember if you order directly from me you will save on shipping!!

Also, I have enjoyed working with several businesses for their Employee of the Month Gift!! Here are two examples of gifts I have done lately. I know these are feminine but BeautiControl has products for men too so I can make it more masculine.


I can work with any size budget and deliver it wrapped and ready to go!!

No comments: