Monday, November 7, 2011

So Sorry

I am so sorry for the lack of posting. We have been crazy and I left my camera in my Grandmother's car when we went to a wedding last weekend.

Back to Money Monday...

I receive e-mail messages from JosephSangl.com and here is the info from today.
I thought this was very appropiate with Christmas around the corner. Try to pay for Christmas in cash so that it's not so stressful and you don't pay for it 5 times.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 5 Ways To Gain Financial Margin

Posted: 06 Nov 2011 10:00 PM PST

Lots of people are looking for financial margin these days. They are SICK of living paycheck-to-paycheck. They want to be able to have at least a little fun during the month. There are expenses that have been put off way too long – things like home and car repairs.

I want to help you have that margin! Life with margin allows you to live life on a mission.

Top 5 Ways To Gain Financial Margin

1.Reduce interest rates on existing debt
2.Eliminate debt
3.Increase income – through pay increase, overtime, or 2nd job
4.Sell possessions – especially those that have ongoing expenses
5.Start a successful business

How much FINANCIAL MARGIN would you like to have 12 months from now?

No comments: