Monday, May 28, 2012

Thank you service men and women; past and present!!

I would just like to say thank you to all of the men and women who have served and are currently serving our country.  Thank you for keeping my family, me and the USA safe.  You will never know how grateful I am for each and every one of you and your spouses for the sacrifices you give.



Here is another great post from Joseph Sangl about money comparison.  Check him out here.

Financial Comparison


People often compare their financial situation with that of others around them.
They won’t say it out loud, but here are some of the things they are comparing:

■Do they make more money than I do?

■Do they have better cars than I do?

■Is their house better than mine?

■Do their kids have better toys than mine?

■Do they have a better job than me?

All this can do is lead to an endless spiral of depression because there will always be someone who has something “more” or “better”. ALWAYS.
A better, more life-giving approach would be to ask the following two questions:

■Is there some way I can serve this friend?

■How can I help them accomplish one of their dreams?

When you choose to serve others, it cuts the comparison game out at the knees.

No comments: