Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Actress Ali Landry

Actress Ali Landry loves Beauticontrol!


I have been using Regeneration- Tight, Firm & Fill and I don’t know if I can accurately convey how much I’ve seen my skin change. It’s been somewhat magical! I’ve started wearing less

make-up because I felt my skin looked so much prettier without it and my husband who never, ever comments on such things has been telling me that I look younger and my skin looks incredible! I have seen my skin go from dull to bright and to be able to feel confident that my skin can look as good as it did at 25 is something to rave about! I can honestly tell you that I have not seen these differences from other skincare lines that I have used. I also love the Overnight Retinol Recovery eye

capsules, Lip Apeel, and I am absolutely obsessed with the Instant Manicure. My makeup artist Davia has even been using BC makeup on other clients! I know that women would be relieved if they could buy one line, one brand…and I think believe they can! Thank you BeautiControl!

Check out all BeautiControl has to offer here.


Ali Landry
Actress & Mompreneur

No comments: