Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disney on Ice and Nashville



Almost 3 weeks ago Chance and I took Tucker to see Disney on Ice in Columbus. When we walked into the Civic Center seating area Tucker wanted to know where Aubie was. It was the cutest thing because the only other place he had been like the civic center was the Coliseum to see the Auburn Tigers play and Aubie was there. Tucker went crazy when Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck made there apperance. Of course they come out waving and Tucker waves and says, "Mommy, my friends are waving at me. I wave at them too." Thus this picture..
Tucker loved Cars

The Little Mermaid, my favorite

The Lion King, one of Chance's favorites.


Tucker had a blast up until the last one which was Tinkerbell, it was too girly for him.
Okay so that was on Thursday night, and then that Friday we went with Chance's mom and dad to Nashville to visit Kella - Chance's sister. Kella is wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law. I feel like she is my sister. We talk on the phone a good bit but lately we both have been so busy we haven't had time to catch-up. Kella is a great hostess and we did lots of fun things that weekend. Here are some pictures from the Nashville Zoo. They have a huge playground/jungle gym area that Tuck loved and didn't want to leave. He did leave it to go ride the merry go round.



Yes of course the zoo had animals but Chance's mom took all of those so I only have hard copies of those.
On Saturday night, Chance's mom and dad kept Tuck at Kella's place while Chance, Kella and I went to downtown Nashville to see Jo sing at Tootsie's.
Outside of the Ryman Auditorium

We had a wonderful weekend!! Thank you Aunt Klella (how Tucker says Aunt Kella)!!
I promise it won't be so long before my next post.

No comments: