Monday, May 4, 2009

My prizes!!

I have been on a role lately. For some reason my Lord who is so gracious has blessed me with good fortune the past few weeks. I have never in my life won so much stuff at one time.
Anyway, a few posts back I talked about Praise 88.7 a local radio station here in town. Well, I got one of the decals for my car and on March 15th I won. I won a $25 gift certificate to Good 'Ol Boys (which was delicious) that Chance and I used on a date one night and I won a $25 gift card to Red Door June (they have great flavored tea).
I won 3 free tickets to Disney on Ice in Columbus (which will be another post with pictures) that we attended on March 23rd. Tucker loved it!!
Then last Thursday I helped my friend Tiffany Cummins with an event that she spearheaded as the Moxii representative for Auburn University. I won a drawing there and received this cute message board that I put in our kitchen.
Moxii has really cute stuff!!

Lastly, last Friday I received an e-mail from 94FM the Fish, I found out about this website when listening to Praise 88.7, that I won the drawing for the book Put Your Dream to the Test by John Maxwell. Everyone should go and join this site and get free stuff too. If you decide to join 94FM the Fish, please but my username: spabc4u as the one who told you about it. The way it works is you earn points my answering questions, getting other people to join, etc. and then you use the points in drawings. So fun!!

Then these last three things aren't something I won per say like the other things but things you also can do and save money.
If any of you have little ones in Pampers diapers or wipes there are codes called Gifts to Grow on them. You can join at pampers.com and enter the codes to trade in for prizes. I recently saved enough points to get 200 free pictures from Shutterfly. Can you believe that, 200!! I do have to pay shipping but I would have had to pay that anyway plus for the 200 pictures. What a great perk for wearing Pampers.
Another thing is Swagbucks, if you haven't joined yet you need to. See my previous post on how to do so. It is so easy and last week I had enough points to get a $15 I-tunes giftcard. I was able to get all these songs and have $.47 left over for part of another song...
1 I Will Not Be Moved
2 In Better Hands
3 Happy
4 Big Enough
5 Alive
6 The Climb
7 Sweet Dreams
8 Belongs to You
9 Sober
10 So What
11 Shut Up and Drive
12 Held
I am still so excited about this since I wanted these songs anyway!!
Did you know that some songs aren't 99 cents anymore on I-tunes? I didn't until a few that I wanted were $1.29.
Lastly, if you drink Coke you need to keep the coke codes and put them in on-line. There are all kinds of great prizes such as coupons for $1 off a 12 pack of Coke, Nike gift card, and so much more. I think Coke has improved their code process and prizes because a while back I tried this and it just wasn't worth it and the prizes weren't as good. It is very easy now and has great prizes!!

I love saving money on things I am going to purchase anyway!! Hope this helps you save some money for your family!!

No comments: