Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Sweet Growing Boy

Tuck informed us he was making himself a house (out of the pillows from our bed). Chance and I were talking and next thing we know, we look over at Tuck and he is sound asleep in "his house"




Tuck is always talking and telling us something to keep us laughing. Here are his latest words of wisdom..

1. Last Tuesday we were snuggling in the bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I was hugging and kissing on him and he was hugging and kissing me back and said, "I love my sweet girl." I just died laughing because I hug on him and kiss on him alot and say, "O, I love my sweet boy." He is such a little sponge just soaking up everything.

2. Last Friday I was telling him how he was becoming such a big boy and I was so proud of him. I then said even though your my big boy now you will always be momma's baby. Tucker informed me, "Mommy I am a big boy today but maybe tomorrow I can be your baby again."

3. Today he informed me out of the blue that it wasn't good to lie and that he wouldn't lie to his mommy. (Hope he remembers this as a teenager.)

P.S. I am so proud of him. He is doing great on his big boy potty!!

No comments: