Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Martha Stewart

I am a Martha Stewart wanna be. LOL. All except the jail part. I don't want to go to jail. However, I do think Martha Stewart is very talented and love some of her things. I have enjoyed getting her magazine, that I used some of Chance's flyer mile to get free, for some great seasonal projects, recipes and tablescapes.

If you know me well, you know that I am not creative or artistic at all. My stick people have trouble- seriously.

I thought that Tuck and I could handle this cute little pumpkin that Martha even gave us templates for on her website.

Here is Martha's finished product...


Daddy and Tucker painting the ball (kept calling it a pumpkin but Tuck called it a ball until he saw the finished product and now he calls it a pumpkin)


I thought it turned out cute!!

3 comments:

kpmantooth said...

Great job. I love it!! What was the pumpkin part?

Addie Lamberth said...

So cute!! How creative!

The Stephensons said...

It's crepe paper. I really like that stuff!!

Thank you so much!!!