Monday, November 9, 2009

Stress free shopping while stretching your Christmas Dollars

I love these BeautiControl gift sets and they are too fabulous not to share with everyone. I am sharing them with you to make your Christmas Dollars go farther and your Christmas shopping stress free. See below the wonderful Christmas gifts for all the ladies in your life. Each gift comes with wonderful BeautiControl products in a complimentary Tupperware bowl wrapped in a cellophane bag with shred and topped with a bow. BeautiControl is owned by Tupperware so they collaborated for Christmas.

I'll be happy to set upt a time for you to see and smell each of them if needed. These are going fast so please let me know ASAP.

Spa Brown Sugar



Herbal Serenity


Margarita


Luxuries of the Sea


Detox


Show of Hands


You can also view them on my webpage www.beautipage.com/averybc Let me know if you have any questions as I will be more than happy to help you!!

No comments: