Tuesday, June 8, 2010

E-mail Trouble

Last week a virus/spam e-mail was sent to all my contacts in my yahoo.com account. I was stressed out but sent everyone an e-mail and told them I didn't send the e-mail and to not click on the link. Well, last night it happened again. At first I was stressed because my morning wasn't going as I had planned. I decided to get a new e-mail and not let it ruin my day. This all happened by 7:30 this morning and left my old e-mail without any record of any sent e-mails. I was reading my Bible Study(that I was behind on) when my dear friend Ashley called to tell me the stupid spam had struck again. With Bible Study starting at 9:30 a.m. I thought, I'm just not going to make it to Bible Study because I will not have time to finish the lesson all because of my stupid e-mail. I decided I should just go to Bible Study even though I hadn't finished the daily lessons and not worry about my stupid e-mail.
I didn't know how I was going to get everything on my to do list accomplished with this e-mail set back. I am so glad I did go to Bible Study. The Lord blessed my time at Bible Study and blessed my day. I got so much finished today. The Lord really revealed to me today what is important in life. I was so mad at the person that created this virus but really I should thank them because I read e-mails today I needed to read. I answered and deleted lots of e-mails and purged lots of junk from my day. It was very stressful worrying about who all had gotten my e-mail again and hoping I didn't give them some virus or anything. It was also stressful having to get a new e-mail address today under those conditions but at the end of the day and in the big scheme of life it really wasn't anything. I can get so stressed and worked up about things but at the end of the day all that really matters is Jesus died for my sins and still loves me, my family is health, my family and friends still love me and God helped me turn what could have been a terrible day into a very productive day. When I go to sleep tonight I will feel like I have accomplished alot. What that wicked, evil person that created that spam or virus or whatever the heck it was intended for bad God helped me be appreciative and realize it could be worse.

No comments: