Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day and Curtain Rods

I know I have been MIA for a while. We have been at the beach where we had great weather and swam in gorgeous water. I will post on that soon.

With Father's Day being tomorrow I just wanted to take a second to praise the wonderful men in my life.
My dad has been the greatest dad ever. He has always been there to support and encourage me in everything I do. I love you Daddy and am so thankful for what a wonderful father you are/have been to me and that Tuck has such a great, caring granddaddy.

My sweet husband is amazing. He works so hard and is the most unselfish human being I know. He is so good at making stuff with his hands like my curtain rods. I couldn't find any hooks that I liked so he made them for me.



I am so pleased with the way the turned out. He did a great job!! Now I just need to find some finials that I like to go on the end. I have been looking but have been unable to find exactly what I am looking for.

On the Father's Day note again, I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband who is an amazing father.
I am also thankful for my Pop who is still here with me and my Granddaddy who is in Heaven. I miss you Granddaddy everyday and I am thankful for the time I have with Pop.
I am also blessed with a wonderful father in-law who I respect greatly. Sweet SirSir is also an amazing man and is a 3rd grandfather to me. I never met Chance's other Granddaddy but feel like I know him after all the stores I have heard about him. I wish I could have met that hard-working, honest man.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers!!

No comments: