Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So Thankful

I know I have many clients who read my blog so I just want to say a huge THANK YOU. My heart is so thankful and greatful for my wonderful clients!! I can't thank you enough.

Last year at BeautiControl's Celebration (our national convention) I told my mom (who also works with BC) that I dreamed of walking across the stage. I told her I would be in the sales club next year so I could walk across that stage at the Annual Awards. Thanks to my wonderful clients who made one of my dreams come true!! For BeautiControl'S calendar year (July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010) my clients allowed me to be in the BeautiControl Sales Club and walk across the stage at Celebration. My eyes are filling with tears as I write this because I am so very thankful for my wonderful clients and my amazing Savior, Jesus Christ who has so richly blessed my business. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Also, God and my clients allowed me to be the #1 Selling Consultant in Lynn Budjenska's family. (BeautiControl is broken into about 8 family teams as there are different career levels with unlimited earning opportunities. The family leaders are at the top career levels with BC.) I honestly had no idea I was even in the running for this. I love that with BeautiControl I strive to service my clients to the best of my ability and relax and de-stress ladies and men at home and at work to make their day better. Just for doing my job I won 2 awards. Just by reaching one goal I received another award. Again I can't say this enough, THANK YOU GOD and my WONDERFUL CLIENTS!!!

I also earned entry into a VIP Party BC style where I was able to have my picture taken with Ali Landry!!! She is so nice and soooo gorgeous!! She has a precious children's line called Belle Parish!! Check out where you can find Ali's precious designs here.

I will sum this past weekend up in pictures. Thank you again!!! My next blog will feature the fabulous Fall products. Get ready for glam and color!!

Receiving a gift from BeautiControl's President Albert Bosch for being our units W.H.O. (Women Helping Others) Chair. Check out BeautiControl's philanthropy the W.H.O. Foundation here.


About to go into the VIP EVENT


Dancing the night away with other ladies from Alabama


With Ali Landry


Walking across stage for being in the Sales Club on the Annual Awards night!!


Lynn Budjenska's Family Event


Me, "Miss" Donna and Mom at the closing assembly

1 comment:

Addie Lamberth said...

That's so awesome!! Love the pictures!