Thursday, August 26, 2010

Water Park

So sorry for the lack of posting, we have been on the go!!

Several weeks ago we went to Auburn's Waterpark and had a great time!! We went on a Saturday and spent just about the whole day there (from 10-4, we wanted to get our monies worth and I even had a coupon) and had a blast!!

T loves the water and this summer we knew he would be able to start swimming on his own. My Mother-In-Law taught lessons when my husband was little so she worked with him last year and this year. He was doing great but we knew a little competition would really get him to swimming on his own.

While we were at the waterpark there was a GIRL a year or 2 older than T swimming around. Chance and I told T that even this GIRL could swim on her own. T said, "I can do that, watch" and low and behold he just took off swimming!!

We knew we has so close to swimming that all he needed was a little healthy competition to get him going on his own.

Going down the waterslide



Gotta have a little ice cream...


T and Daddy under the mushroom!!


T and Daddy swimming!!


I will have lots more to post about next week!!

No comments: