Monday, September 6, 2010

Lake Martin

As usual, I am way behind because we have been out of town so much!! I love being on the go but am glad to be spending Labor Day at home with my boys.

I will be going in chronological order this time of the fun things we have been doing lately. On Friday, August 27th, T and I went to Lake Martin for the day with our sweet friends Addie and Libby. We had so much fun!! It was so good to see Addie's parents, Addie's Mother-in-law and meet Addie's MIL's friends.
We enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Willow Point Grille and then headed to the pool!!

Tucker and Libby had so much fun playing at the pool and the lake area near the pool.

T was so funny about the 3 ducks that kept flying in the pool and swimming around. Addie brought water guns and T swam up to me and said, "Mommy, lets use the guns to shoot the birds like Daddy does." So we created our own little duck blind and waited for the birds to swim over and shot them with the water guns. T enjoyed that so much and said he couldn't wait to tell Daddy all about it. I think I have another hunter on my hands. LOL.

Thank you Addie and Libby for a wonderful time at Lake Martin!!

Soaking up the sun!!


Filling the bucket


Pool!!!


Leaving the lake and pool


L 5 minutes later


T 5 minutes later

No comments: