Friday, February 25, 2011

My "baby" boy is 4

On Valentine's Day my "baby" boy turned 4.

I can't believe it. Time is flying by. I would love to be perserved as a super mom who does it all but I would be kidding myself if I tried to get you to believe that. The Lord has really been working on my pride about being a super mom. I love to think I have it all together but the Lord reminds me that doesn't matter if it isn't for His glory and I am trying to be supermom to boost my ego/sinful flesh. With that being said, I could not have pulled of Tuck's two birthday parties (yes, 2 one for friends and one for family but thankfully they both had the same theme... Handy Manny) had it not been for God's strength He have me. My Mom and Dad cam early and helped out alot and my sweet husband helped in numerous ways. Thank you to all of them for making the parties be great!!

Tuck and I enjoyed using his broken crayons to make these. We used these to color our Handy Manny tool sheets.



Friend birthday at Chick-fil-a. Just FYI, Chick-fil-a is a wonderful place to have a children's birthday party. They are so nice and helpful!! I'll be glad to share my wonderful experiences with you!!

Enjoying a Chick-fil-a breakfast



Put the screwdrivers in Handy Manny's hand (aka pin the tail on the donkey Handy Manny style).




The boys loved playing with the PVC pipe while the girls played on the Chick-fil-a playground. Tuck liked the Handy Manny gloves but Ian didn't want any part of the gloves. LOL.


Fun gifts...






As you can tell this is a homemade cake and thankfully it was a Handy Manny party and I could pretend the sinkage in the middle was Handy Manny coming out of his gravel pit.




T with friends




Handy Tucker!!


Too much birthday LOL


Family Party
I didn't make this cake...thanks for bringing the cake Dad and Mom!!









2 comments:

Addie Lamberth said...

So cute! Can't believe he is FOUR!

The Bankesters said...

The party was fun. Nice to see that we aren't the only ones that do the 2 party thing:)

Love the pics of Ian. He had a blast with the pipes.

Glad Tucker had a great birthday!