Friday, February 11, 2011

Thank you to our Military

I love this new Joe Nichols video. It makes me even more appreciative of our military. I can't say thank you enough to the men and women who keep America safe each and everyday.
Check out Joe Nichols new video here. WARNING this is not a Christian song, it is a Country song and he does say that he lost a hell of a woman, just FYI.
This video makes me realize even my most terrible day isn't that bad. Just because I didn't get everything marked off of the to-do list that day, laundry is piled a mile high and I burned dinner... I'm doing all right.

Our church is collecting coupons (they can be expired because military families can use expired coupons at places )that military can use. If your church doesn't do this I'll be glad to get them from you and turn them in at our collection spot.

Please post below other ways to help our military. I would love your ideas or organizations that help our brave men and women and their families.

No comments: