Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cancer Issine

I know cancer affects so many people. I am thankful that it didn't destroy my mom's life but only made our relationship stronger. When I was in the 5th grade my mother was diagnosed with non-hodgkin's lymphoma. I am forever grateful to all of the people who prayed for my mom and their prayers saved her life. God sent so many things and sweet people into our lives during this time. Through the power of prayer by numerous people the Lord allows my mother to still be here today. One of the things my family and I believe the Lord used to save my mother was alternative medicine. A friend of hers shared the Burnside Association with her. The Burnside Association offers an issine that eats the cancer cells. My mom followed the diet and everything else they recommended to help save her life. If you have a loved one, friend, associate, anyone who is facing cancer the website is here. Thank you Father in Heaven for allowing my mom to only be a phone call or drive away. You knew my dad and I would be lost without her. Thank you for giving me so much more time with my mom and allowing her to spend time with her grandson. I love you Mom!!!

No comments: