Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine's Wreath

Thanks to Southern Living I had a easy, inexpensive wreath on my door for Valentine's Day!!

I purchased the heart shaped wreath at Michael's for $5. I was very sad that I forgot my 50% off coupon so I could have gotten it for around $2.50.
I purchased the berries at Hobby Lobby some for 50% off an others for 40% off. I have probably $10 in the wreath and I can use it again next year!!

Souther Living suggested using real berries you had growing in your yard which I love real stuff but 1) I don't have any in our yard and 2) I was afraid they would stain our wooden door. So artificial ones is what I used.

I could use some more berries so I will be looking for them to be 50% off again so I will have more next year!!

My Valentine's Day Birthday Boy with the wreath

No comments: