Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthdays in March

This is long over due but in March we headed to South Georgia to celebrate
Savannah and Trent's birthdays. We had a great time with the hubby's family.

We are so proud of Cousin Vannah (what T used to call her). She graduated from UGA earlier this month with her Interior Design degree!!! This amazing woman even drove the UGA bus (thus the UGA bus cake). We love you Vannah!!!

Sweet Vannah let T help her blow out her candles.

I made Trent's cake and I see I need to work on my icing techinque a bit.

Trent is so sweet and didn't appear to mind that my icing application needs a little work. A horseshoe cake for a true Texas cowboy.

Then Joanna and Trent sang for us and T had to join in...

T dancing with Jo

T shaking it


To check out the latest with Joanna Smith click here. To check out the latest with Trent Willmon click here.

1 comment:

Addie Lamberth said...

Cute, cute! Love the cake :)