Monday, May 9, 2011

Money Monday

So sorry for the week long absence but I have been thinking about my blog and how to change it up. There are 3 categories -so to speak- in my life that I am very passionate about
1. My Faith in Christ, My Family and Friends
2. My BeautiControl Business
3. Saving Money

Thus I am going to do
Money Monday- The Lord has greatly blessed us and I feel He has called me to be a good steward of our money by saving money/making it stretch. I will be sharing ways with you I enjoy saving money. I feel like couponing is one way the Lord has called me to be a good steward of His/our money.

Working Wednesday- I will be sharing with you beauty tips, the latest styles and new products by BeautiControl.

Faith, Family and Friends Friday- I will share with you the more personal things going on in my life or things that you can apply to your relationship with Christ, family and friends.

I have found lots of times these 3 areas overlap in my life. I feel like I am constantly looking for balance in my life and hope this will help me.

To kick off Money Monday here is my latest trip to Kroger...

Best coupon trip yet!! This is to encourage you that you can coupon. I usually save only 25-35% per trip but last week T and I hit the jackpot with 52% savings!!!

This was at Kroger and my bill was $130 before my kroger card and coupons. After Coupons it was $64.58!!

There was a mega 10 (buy 10 items on the list and save $5) list last week that had lots of items you can send to the tornado victims. Several items from below will be going to a drop off spot soon!! If you need a spot to drop, our church is taking items and so is Junior League.

Last weeks newspaper had lots of GREAT coupons for P&G products!!

4 Coffeemate Creamers- coupons to get them free
2 packages chicken- BOGO
1 Caprisuns- in mega 10 sale
1 Bounty Paper Towels- in mega 10 sale and coupon
1 Glad Trash Bags- coupon
2 Uncle Ben Rice- in mega 10 sale
1 Tide Detergent- in mega 10 sale and coupon
2 Sargento Cheese- in mega 10 sale and coupon
3 Kroger Cheese- coupon
2 Gallos of Milk- on sale
1 Kroger Coffee Topping- coupon
1 Charmin Toilet Paper- in mega 10 sale and coupon
2 Old Spice Body Washes- in mega 10 sale and had coupons for BOGO
1 Gillette Body Wash- in mega 10 sale and coupon
1 Gillette Deodorant - in mega 10 sale and coupon to get it free with body wash

I also had a $5 off coupon that came in the mail from Kroger!!

I know what you are thinking, they don't eat any fruits and vegetables. I promise we do. I have been trying to cook through/clean out our freezer and we have lots of vegetables my hubby's grandparents grew in their garden and so graciously shared with us. We also eats lots of fruit I just stock up on it when it is on sale and freeze it too!!

You can add coupons to your Kroger card by going to kroger.com, cellfire.com and shortcuts.com. You can also print coupons on cellfire and shortcuts.

No comments: