Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

This is the true meaning of Easter. Jesus dying on a cross and rising from the grave 3 days later.

Watching this video I can see my sin nailed right on that cross. How great is the love of Jesus to take my sin when He is perfect. Thank you Jesus for your love.

While I was watching this it brought a flood of emotions as I thought about how Mary must have felt watching her son on that cross.
The Lord reminded me of all the times I have cried out to Him saying, God this isn't "fair" why is this happening to me, Lord I don't understand, or Father this doesn't make sense.
O how Mary must have felt like saying Lord, this isn't fair, please take your Son and my earthly son off of that cross.

I loved the Resurrection eggs (you can find them at Lighthouse Bookstore or Hobby Lobby) this year to help us explain the Easter Story to T.

We also enjoyed dying eggs, going to egg hunts and spending time at Grand's house.











The Easter Bunny always leaves a trail and this year he left a trail of camo eggs leading T to his basket.


No comments: