Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Radical Manicure Treatment

Hey Everyone..and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having an AMAZING week!


The warmer weather is just the inspiration that I needed to get outside and catch up on a little yard work (see my previous post about planting flowers). Now while I don't mind getting my hands dirty, it is no secret that working in the yard can be rough on the hands. So, I decided to put our products to the test and give myself a Radical Manicure Treatment...a Spa recipe that was suggested by product development guru, Gary Jones and one of my Product Marketing Managers, Lindsay Layne.

So, whether you are working in the yard, have a job where you work with your hands or in jobs that require you to wash your hands frequently, this treatment will be just what the Doctor ordered. Enjoy!



No comments: