Monday, April 4, 2011

New Plants for Spring

We are loving the warmer weather and hope you are too.

I love plants (even though I tend to have a hard time keeping them alive since I forget to water them). Chance majored in Horticulture so he knows much more than I do about planting them.

I select the colors and he instructs me on how to get them to grow. When you are picking your plants -Chance informed me- you want a thriller, a filler and a spiller.

For the thriller I selected these Snapdragons. I love the orange color with our brick and thought the white mixed in their would be pretty too.

For the filler I selected the herb called Snow in Summer.

For the spiller I selected Creeping Jenny.

Now


2009



T and Chance planted some flower seeds by the mailbox so they should be coming up soon!! T LOVED planting them!!

No comments: