Monday, October 3, 2011

So Sorry

So Sorry for not posting on Friday. Our internet was out until late yesterday. The Charter guy had to come and fixed it. I must say he was very nice and very helpful.

Now, on to Money Monday...
A while back I started subscribing (free email's once in a while) to JosephSangl.com. I know that everyone's financial situation is different but I do feel that Joseph offers lots of wonderful financial advice from a Christian perspective. As I said, everyone's financial situation is different and with that being said, I don't agree 100% with everything that Joseph says (that is what makes us individuals, right) but do feel he his amazing points and ideas we all can learn from.

With the debt that the federal government is accruing right now I feel like this post is very applicable and a good way to keep is in check. Check it out here.

Here's to debt free living!!

No comments: