Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lip Cremes

Last week I got these awesome Lip Cremes in!!! They go on like lipgloss but stay on like a lipstick. What is your favorite color? Rose Blush, Buff, Cherry Blossom, Rich Fig or Mahogany? I am already out of one of the colors. Hurry and get yours before I am sold out... these are LIMITED EDITION!!
This picture is from my cell phone but you can also check them out here.


Get sunburned at the game and have dry dead skin hanging around? Had a good friend and client's husband call me last week and need something for his sunburned forehead from football game. BeautiControl's Spa Facial Purifying Exfoliating Polish got his forehead looking better than ever!!


I received a copy of The Little Black Book Fall 2011 by BCBGMAXAZRIA. On the inside of the front cover it says, "This fall is all about the unexpected details that reveal individual style." Max and Lubov Perfect time to check out your personal style on BeautiControl's eBeauti!! Check it out eBeauti on my beautipage www.beautipage.com/averybc

No comments: