Saturday, June 16, 2012

5

Our little guy turned 5 on Valentine's Day (yes I realize it is now mid-June but the reality of life hasn't given me a chance to sit down and blog about it). Where does the time go. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing this precious bundle home...


Thanks to pinterest, I found this great idea to put on his door!!!


T wanted a Cars Theme this year so that's what we did!!

We just had one party this year (with family and friends) because this momma just couldn't handle 2 again this year.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

What these pictures don't tell you is it was FREEZING that day so a birthday party that was planned to be completely outside ended up getting moved inside and some outside.  I feel as though the Lord is telling me more every day that HE is in control.  I am not in control but HE is holding me all the time. 

Playing in the playhouse


Swinging
 Sandbox fun
 Smores around Finn's fire (pit)
 Isn't she precious...
 Coloring Cars 2 pictures (moved inside)
The Cake (thanks Candice for doing a great job)

 Guido's Tire Game
Cousins under the sign I made thanks to help from pinterest and my Dad.

Mater's Tow Hook Game (thanks to my dad for making the tow cables)

Dancing to Cars music

Opening gifts
Cousins with a man they think hung the moon (I'm pretty fond of him too)
Gift from Coony and C.C. a playset for our new house 

Time goes by too quickly.  This fall, my 'baby' will be going to kindergarten.  How is this even possible?

No comments: