Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spa Night

First of all, huge thanks to Ashley Bryant for all the help with my computer. I am now on my computer again!! I still wouldn't be on if it weren't for Ashley because Chance tried everything and we just couldn't figure it out.

Need something to do on Friday night? There will be a fun Spa Night at Physicains Weight Loss Center(in Tiger Town near Kroger). I will be their pampering and relaxing ladies with BeautiControl Spa products. It's going to be lots of fun!! There will be food from 4-6 p.m. and a fashion show at 6:30 p.m. The Spa Night will be from 4-8 p.m. this Friday, April 3rd. Tickets are $8 and can be purchased at the door or in advance by calling 334-745-0911. I will be there along with the following: Silpada, Dress Barn, Foot Solutions, Mary Kay and Goat Milk Therapy.

Hope to see you there!!

No comments: