Monday, March 9, 2009

The W.H.O. Foundation

As many of you know, I work for myself through BeautiControl and have the wonderful opportunity to relax and de-stress women and share with them ways to make income for their family simply by sharing. I love my career and I love all the BeautiControl has to offer. Last night at Bible Study I had on my W.H.O. shirt that I received from walking in the W.H.O. walk in August at BeautiControl's Celebration Conference. Katherine asked me what the W.H.O. foundation was and I just wanted to share it with everyone. It stands for Women Helping Others and is a philanthropy BeautiControl created 15 years ago. I have the privilege of being my teams chairman for W.H.O. I am happy to say that at our team meeting on Saturday we donated $50!!! If we donate $50 per month that's $600 in a year!! Think of all the lives that will be touched. It is a very easy job as the only thing I do is put together items for the raffle and then send the money into the W.H.O. foundation. I'm excited to see how much money we can raise!! Another great thing about the W.H.O. foundation is the money is used to help organizations that other BeautiControl Consultants are involved in so we know the money is being put to good use helping women and children in need. If you are interested, there are several ways you can help .

No comments: