Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Children Say

My BeautiControl has grown so, thanks to the Lord and the doors He has opened for me, that I am starting to need help with Tucker. So when I have lots going on I'm so fortunate to have my Mom and Dad 3 hours away and Chance's mom and dad an hour & 1/2 away. My mom works for her self and so do Chance's parents so I'm very thankful that they can keep Tucker for me during the week when I call them in advanced so they can plan around Tucker. They are so wonderful though and even when I call in a tight they drop what they are doing to be able to spend time with Tuck. So last night we met my parents and swapped Tucker. Even though I have been very busy today and gotten a lot accomplished, I have missed my little helper. Needless to say, I had to call and talk to him to hear that sweet little voice and of course Mom had some stories for me.

Story 1:
Mom is frantically trying to open a new package of Tucker's diapers and she is in a hurry so she tries to open them with a pen. Well it breaks her pen and Mom says, "Well that was stupid, I shouldn't have used a pen." Tucker says, "AHHH, CC you said a bad word, we don't say that world." Mom totally oblivious to the "bad" word she said asks Tucker, "Is stupid a bad word?" Tucker says, "CC you said it again, we don't say that word." I forgot to tell Mom that was now considered stupid a "bad" word at our house as Chance and I would say the word stupid and us it the same way Mom did like that's stupid, etc. Well Tuck picked it up and would say he was stupid, I was stupid, etc. so we had to just make it a "bad" word and not use it anymore.

Story 2:
Tucker woke up early this morning at Mom and Dad's house and was just being bad Mom said (he must have been being really bad if Mom said he was bad). Mom said he threw a little tantrum so she told him she was leaving the room and he could come with her when he stopped being a bad little boy and acting like the sweet Tucker he is. He then finishes his little fit and then walks into the next room where mom is and says, "That bad little boy gone CC, he not come back, I be a sweet Cucker (how it comes out when he says Tucker).

O the things they say. I miss him so much and it he hasn't even been gone 24 hrs. Thankfully, I'm getting him back tomorrow!!

No comments: