Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boys Swimsuit Sale and Buy One Get One Free

Check out Chez Ami for assorted boys swimsuit sale. I purchased Tucker one for $11 and with tax and shipping my total was $20. I was very pleased with this considering I spent alot more for his swim trunks last year. When you go to the webpage look over on the right hand side for SALE then click SALE OF THE MOMENT. Hurry because it ends Wednesday, April 22. When you check out please put my friend Hannah Washington as the rep.

Now, for the buy one get one free. I have 3 of these, when you purchase one Atlanta Braves ticket at full price you will receive one free. Valid for seats $12-$32. They are good until October 4, 2009.

I have 2 of these, enjoy one free admission to the Columbus Cottonmouths hockey game with the purchase of a ticket of equal or greater value. Subject to availability, upper level, regular season only. They are good until June 30, 2010.

I have 4 of these, enjoy a free greens fee at Grand Nation Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in Opelika with the purchase of a greens fee. Valid anytime Monday-Thursday.

You have to have the valture to redeeem them so let me know if you want any of them and I'll be glad to get them to you.

No comments: