Monday, April 13, 2009

Flowers

I have been wanting some pots with flowers by our front door for a while now but couldn't find what I was looking for. (Those of you who know me well know that I would rather wait until I found exactly what I want instead of just buying something and then the cost isn't as big of a deal because I've wait so long to find it that I've had time to save enough money to buy it and I will keep it forever.) I was so excited to find these and I had a coupon at Out in the Garden so I was able to purchase each of them for 20% off and that made me like them even more!! Tucker wanted to help but Chance and I told him he could just play in the yard while we worked. Since he was trying to be a big helper I told him he could take a picture when we were finished. Here is the finished project from a few Saturday's ago.
This is the face he makes when you tell him to say cheese for a picture...

No comments: