Monday, April 20, 2009

Ice Cream

A few weeks ago after we finished supper we decided we wanted ice cream. We don't keep ice cream in our house because I will eat it all. So I started looking in my coupons to see what ice cream places we had coupons for. We headed to Brusters (you can sign up for their "sweet rewards" and they send coupons to your inbox) where I had a buy one get one free coupon and here are the results...




Also, I know some of you have e-mailed me and said you couldn't leave me a comment. I worked on this before and thought I fixed it but I didn't. I really do think I fixed it this time.

2 comments:

Bryant Family said...

I am so glad that Tucker enjoyed his Ice Cream -- or at least it looks as if he enjoyed it!

Nana said...

Bernita Jones from Eufaula here...thanks for the link to Bruster's. We love coupons also. Blakely, I hope you don't mind this but I watch Tucker through the Pinckard's blog. I know Chance's family really well! Tucker is such a handsome little fella and I remember Chance being that cute too! It's hard to beilive that mine and Freida's babies are grown and married with babies of their own! Hugs from the Jones family!