Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Get Out of My Office and The Waterpark

Tucker has this new game that he loves to play. He'll come up to me while I’m in my office and say, "I better get out of your office." That is my hint he wants me to play his new game. He likes to pretend he is sneaking in my office and for me to say hey hey hey get out of my office and try to catch him and tickle him. I tried to catch it on video but as soon as I got the camera out he says, "I want to see Tucker." But I did get some good pictures so you can see how much he enjoys it...

He looks so big in the above picture but he'll always be my baby.

Making a get away

Got by me
Last Tuesday we went to the waterpark in Auburn with our Auburn Mommies group and we had a great time.

Tucker and Gabi at the waterpark

1 comment:

Christen said...

Tucker is getting so big, that picture of him and his friend, Gabi, is adorable! Luke has the same John deere tractor & he loves it!