Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just another reason I love BC


If you don't know, BC stands for BeautiControl. I have a chance to meet Brooke Shields at our BeautiControl Convention!! Is that not awesome!! I'm so excited!!
Brooke Shields will be at Celebration to help BeautiControl Consultants become part of a global movement started by Tupperware Brands (BeautiControl is owned by Tupperware)—the Chain of Confidence. BeautiControl has been part of this chain for the last 16 years through the W.H.O. Foundation (Women Helping Others). Now, Brooke will help us make it formal.

She’ll reward those who demonstrate true confidence in BeautiControl

I am going to work hard to receive a gift that is inspired by the confidence Brooke spreads as the Chief Confidence Officer.

I could also be invited to an exclusive reception with Brooke just by inspiring people who want to make extra money with BeautiControl. I do love my job!

Just by working 2-3 hours a week you can add an extra $650 to your monthly income. If you or anyone you know is out of a job or wants to make extra money please send them my way. BeautiControl has been a huge blessing for me and my family. My Savior, Jesus Christ has allowed me to work from home so I can raise Tucker and still contribute to your family income.

No comments: