Saturday, February 20, 2010

3rd Birthday

I know I have been mia lately but we have had lots going on and the Lord his greatly blessed my business which has been keeping me busy also. I have lots to blog about so hopefully I can catch-up on my blogs soon. Our sweet baby boy turned 3 last Sunday. I can't believe how fast time flies. This year our little man wanted two parties so last Saturday we had two parties. It was so fun!!

We started of with a barn party Saturday morning (with snow on the ground) at Chick-fil-a with his friends. (Note to other mom's out there... Chick-fil-a is a WONDERFUL place to have a little ones party.) He had a wonderful time but missed some friends who weren't able to come because of the snow.

The Barn cake with the pigs, sheep and chick-a-dees..


Blowing out the candles...


One of his best friends...


All the friends...


Then that afternoon, our family came to our house for the family party. For this party we had a Thomas theme and I didn't try to attempt to make two cakes so I let the bakery handle the Thomas Cake.


My sweet mother-in-law brought a delicious corn dip for us to enjoy and I made the rest. My parents came the day before and helped me clean before and after and of course my sweet hubby was lots of help too.


Us...


After the party when Mom and I were cleaning up, we look over to see this cute little sight...




He had a great 3rd Birthday!!!

No comments: