Monday, February 8, 2010

Is this super cute or what?!?!

I know, like me, lots of my blogger friends like discounted and free items so I wanted to pass this along.

Do you need to relax and de-stress? Do you need some girl friend time?
BC Spa to the rescue!!

BeautiControl's hostess gifts are better than ever!!
Spa Booking Gift for February- just for being a Spa Hostess (Spa hostess means you are my contact person. You don't have to worry about spending your time and money sending out invitations- I take care of all of that for you!!)

A soothing Gel Neckwrap at the Spa with a cheetah print neckwrap cover

SPECIAL HOSTESS GIFT FROM BEAUTICONTROL FOR EACH $500+ SPA IN FEBRUARY


When you as a hostess have a $500 spa in February, BeautiControl will send you a wonderful gift of a BC Spa Manicure package (Includes: BC Spa Manicure Instant Manicure, BC Spa Manicure Extreme Repair Hand Creme, and a pair of Cheetah Manicure Gloves and in February ONLY BC Spa Manicure Cuticle Oil Pen) as an extra “Thank you.”

I have a few dates left for February so contact me today if you want these items free!!

No comments: