Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cabin Getaway

In February, (yes I know I'm not good at putting our lives in chronological order) we had a fun little cabin get away with some couples in our Sunday School Class. We headed to Blue Ridge, Georgia for a little R&R. The ladies enjoyed reading magazines, watching tv, hanging out and napping. The guys played on the wii, played pool and hung out. I hope everyone had as much fun as Chance and I did hanging with each other and with friends.
Our cabin for the weekend...


The husbands...


The wives...


Before we left on Sunday Chance and I took a walk down on the railroad tracks by the water and saw other beautiful big cabins.
Us on the train tracks...


one day, I would love to have a camphouse with a very rustic feel and I loved the antler chandelier for our way way way future camphouse...

No comments: