Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Words of a 3 year old boy

My conversation with Tuck Sunday morning

T: Where are we going Mommy?
Me: You know where we are going silly, we are going to church.
T: Where we were going after that?
Me: Home James.(I wanted to tease him because he thought I was going to say out to eat because we always go out to each with our Sunday School class after Sunday School.)
T: Okay Thomas.

He put the joke on me. LOL, out of the mouth of babes.

I hope you have heard of the old saying Home James (what I was referring to) but if you aren't familiar with Thomas the Train (one of T's favorites) the main character is Thomas and another engine is James so T thought I was pretending that we were Thomas characters.

1 comment:

Nana said...

hahahahah!!! too funny! He is a riot! Slip in a silent, unannounced hug from me!(since he doesn't know me)