Monday, May 10, 2010

Catching Up

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!! I had a great day with my mom and grandmother here. I made lunch for us and we enjoyed eating off of my fine china, eating with my silver and drinking sweet tea out of my Waterford glasses. Why does tea test better in Waterford? LOL. I hardly ever use my "fine" things so it was so fun to get them out for Mom and Grand. I rarely get the chance to cook for them because they are always doing the cooking or generous enough to take us out to eat when they visit. This Mother's Day, instead of going out to eat, I wanted to thank them for all the many times they have cooked for me. We had a great day just visiting and playing with Tuck at the park. I hate I didn't take any pictures. I was enjoying the day so much I never picked up my camera.

I do have picture's from the beach a few weekends ago when I went to the beach for Abbe's Bachelorette weekend!! We had a great time in Gulf Shores!!
The lovely bride to be...

At dinner...

We are so excited for Josh and Abbe!!! They are so wonderful and great Christian friends. Tuck is going to be their ring bearer at the end of May!!!

No comments: