Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July and birthday

First of all, I just want to thank the men and women who continue to fight for our great country of America to insure that what our Founding Fathers put into place stays in place.
Thank you to those who sacrifice spending time with his or her family to keep my family safe. I can't imagine not having my husband here with me with everynight and yet our military spouses spend months without theirs. My heart goes out to you and I greatly appreciate you keeping us safe.

Our July fun started out with watching fireworks in our back yard on the 1st!!


Then on the 2nd we travelled to Dublin to spend time with my family for my birthday!! (we saw fireworks on the way)

My cake from Mom and Dad!! Love it!! Looks just like me!!


T helping me open my present


Then on July 3rd we went out to eat with my family for my birthday and then went back to Mom and Dad's for cake.

T enjoying cake with his Great Grandparents


T enjoying cake


With my Dad's side of the family


4 Generations


So proud of his new Thomas shirt Grand gave him!!


Tuck's seat for the fireworks show in Dublin. Thank you Mr. Dee Cullen at Cullen Equipment for letting us watch with y'all!!


Every 3 year old little boys dream.... John Deere tractors and fireworks!! What more could he ask for?!?!


Tuck and my Dad at the fireworks


We came back from Dublin on the 4th. T and I enjoyed having Daddy home on the 5th and getting somethings done around the house. That night, T's MeMe and Papa came to take me out for dinner and brought a wonderful chocolate cake!! T didn't know his baby cousin was coming along with his Uncle Barret and Aunt Beth!! We had a wonderful time but did miss Aunt Kella to complete the Stephenson Crew.

At Cock of the Walk (minus MeMe because she was taking the picture)


MeMe with her boys


We had a great 4th and I had a wonderful 23rd birthday!!

No comments: