Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jo

A few weeks ago we were in E-town to celebrate Sir-Sir's birthday (Chance's Granddaddy). We had a low country boil at my in-law's house and had a great time. Joanna came and she serenaded us with her great voice!! Joanna has been in Music City for a few years and is currently on a radio tour right now getting ready to release her cd in August!! We are so excited for JO!!!
Check out Joanna's music here


T with Jo and Trent


Jo and Trent sounded great!!
Trent is also a singer-songwritter. Check out his page here. Trent recently co-wrote Steel Magnolia's debut song Keep On Lovin' You. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Nana said...

OMG'osh, I love this girl!!!!! I think I got a glimpse of Kella too....
what?...You have to make an appointment to buy their eggs, you have to be kidding me....and I thought Eufaula was a strange place!