Monday, July 12, 2010

Beach

In June we had a great time at the beach with Chance's family. Chance's mom always takes great pictures and shares them with me so I have gotten terrible at taking pictures when she is around.

T loved the bull with Aunt Kella and PaPa

He didn't quit make it to eating at the restaurant though. LOL. He had too much fun on our first day at the beach.

MeMe, Papa, Aunt Kella, Chance, Me and T

(We split up our family beach trip this year with all the men working in the family business. Chance's brother, his wife and little boy came later in the week. Next year T and I might stay the whole week. We missed Jo as her Nashville career is taking off!! Chance's cousin Savannah was there but some how I don't have any pictures with her. So sorry Vannah.)

T ready for the beach

One night we played Putt-Putt and Tucker won. However, I will say MeMe and Papa were keeping score so I actully was the winner. Tucker did get a hole in one on his own!! We were all very impressed!!


T with Aunt Kella


On our last night there, we went down to Pier Park. Daddy rode the train with Tuck...

Aunt Kella rode the airplanes with Tuck. These are the same rides from the original Miracle Strip that Daddy, Aunt Kella and Uncle Barret grew up going to and enjoying.

I rode the carousel with him but do not have a picture documentation of that.
One night Chance and I even got a date night!! That's always fun to have a dinner with just the two of us. Thank you MeMe and PaPa for a fun beach trip!!

No comments: