Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Iced In

The second weekend in January was a shock in the south. T and I went to my parent's house for my mom's BC team rally. My husband had to stay behind because fresh pine straw has fallen and the hay and pine straw business he and his brother have is really taking off. (If you need any let us know, they are in 50 pound round bales and super easy to roll out in the yard.) T and I were planning on coming back on Monday but the roads were kinda bad (in South Georgia and Alabama we shut down at the sight of snow or ice) and my dad didn't want us to leave with the roads bad.

We enjoyed being iced in at my parent's house and spending extra time with them.

Getting ready to go out...


Making footprints


Excuse the no make-up (see how good BeautiControl works) and our hodgepodge clothes


Check out the ice on what was once my swingset but is now T's


T kept calling it snow and it looks like snow but it was really mostly ice.


Driving his blue car in the snow (this was once my pink Barbie Car but my dad painted it blue for T)

No comments: