Monday, July 11, 2011

Cut it up

When something is running out do you throw it away? Do you squeeze the last drop out? Do you cut it open?

As you can see I cut it open!!! I have gotten usually a week or more extra use out by cutting things open.
Of course you always want to place the product on its top, place where product come out. Like the baby lotion I will place on it's top when it starts running low. Lots of products are already on their tops, like the two other items above, but if not place them on their to get the product to the bottom before you cut it open.

If you are going to cut it open, make sure you are going to use it pretty quickly so it doesn't dry out.
Also, cut the top piece big enough that it will slide over the bottom part to keep the product from drying out.

I hate being wasteful so this is a way I have found to get all the goody out!!
Happy Cutting to get more for your money and not be wasteful!!

No comments: