Monday, July 18, 2011

Trash Bags

I hate buying trash bags. Why? Because you throw them away. I feel like they are just a waste of money. I hate smelling the trash so I like to take it out every day or every other day. That adds up to even more waste because I would end up with a only a half full bag when it was time to take it out.

Growing up, my dad put on of these on the inside kitchen cabinet door for my mom.


My sweet, handy husband made one for the inside of our kitchen cabinet door.


I love that I can use grocery store bags for trash bags and save money that way and have another use for the plastic bags!!

In my post a while back from a grocery shoping trip, you will see trash bags in that picture. I purchased these for clean up in Alabama after the tornadoes. I didn't keep these. Just didn't want you to think I was saying one thing and doing another.

No comments: