Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Swing

We have enjoyed going to Summer Swing. We have only been twice but we had a blast!!! I forgot my camera the first time that we went so I had to take pictures with my phone. My husband grew up listening to Neil Diamond, my father in-law still listens to it in his truck, so I knew he would enjoy the Neil Diamond impersonator. T taking a break from the playground so I could snatch a picture The wonderful Neil Diamond impersonator. Y'all, he sounded just like Neil. This is our favorite song by Neil Diamond....

The next time we went to see Route 66. One of the singers and bass player was Dr. Smith, he delivered T. Route 66 was great!!! They certainly didn't disappoint!! They played a wide genra of music from Michael Buble to Zac Brown Band and Wild Cherry. They offered a little something for everyone. We saw the Chick-fil-a cow the second time we went!! My 2 boys Dancing and Singing up a storm...pretty sure he was playing the air guitar here...

No comments: