Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving last Thursday with their family!!!

I loved this idea from Pinterest my friend Addie shared with me.

T with our Thanksgiving Tree

T and I made it our own...

He did a great job drawing pictures of this he is thankful for. I am going to save these and look at them every year!!!


T's preschool and our church sang for our church Thanksgiving sermon. T did a great job. My parents, my in-laws and my grandmother came to watch!! We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Ma Fia's downtown so check it out if you are in town!!





T's class was assigned crackers and cheese for there Thanksgiving lunch. This is the max of my creativity...pumplin and leave cheese. T loved doing this!!


I am so thankful I work for myself and can set my own hours so that I don't miss things like T's Thanksgiving lunch.

Cute turkey cupcakes someone made

Aunt Kella and Mr. DJ came to enjoy the lunch too

T with some of his school friends

Our church has a wonderful program called Mom2Mom that meets once a month. This month we talked about forgiveness and sacrife. Our preacher's wife led the devotion and she is wonderful. Such a Godly woman. Then we made a wreath to have on our table for Thanksgiving!! Thanks to Mrs. Joan for helping with this task!! I love having real items in the house for decorations!!

No comments: