Friday, April 20, 2012

What to do on cold days?!?!

As always, I'm behind, these are from January. LOL, what's new. On the cold days that we did have this winter I looked for things for us to do inside.

We practiced sight words (excuse the way my child is dressed, as I said it was cold out and I let him get creative with his outfit)


I called it getting a head start, my sweet husband said we were behind, call it what you want but we did complete 3 Christmas crafts...
1.

2. Thanks pinterest for this idea...check it out here.



3. Thanks Pinterest for this idea too...check it out here.



Who doesn't enjoy a ride around the house in a BeautiControl box?!?!


We also did a little painting. Using painters tape (all I could find) T made a design in his painting.


On another note, I found this great info, thanks Martha, about measurment substitutions that I wanted to share. I am going to laminate these and keep in our kitchen. Check out the info here and the printables here.

Look how big my "baby" is getting... (excuse the laundry in the backgroud, had to get that done in between crafts)

No comments: